Austin has been falling off the top of Shane's bunkbed ladder everyday for over a week! I did everything I could think of to dissuade him, for nothing. Finally, he busted the plate on the electrical outlet and I had visions of him cutting himself on the sharp edges next time. The ladder was put away for good. Dad taught Shane to climb up the end of the bed instead- Austin still doesn't have the height for that. So, no more climbing = no more long distance falling, right?
The very next night, Austin fell down the stairs- and somehow hit the carpet, or I don't know what, just right to leave a war wound. Sorry the picture's not the greatest- he wanted to go back up and play.
Poor noggin. I just noticed a new bruise on Sage's head... no idea where it came from, that happens to me all the time.
ReplyDelete