The amazing weather gave us a chance to play at the beach with our friends too.
This is our little buddy Woods, trying out his Alaskan sea legs. He's an adventurer all right!
Armed with buckets and shovels, we played ourselves thoroughly sandy.Austin even got a sunburn across his back from refusing to let me put sunscreen on him-
or his shirt, I wasn't picky about which but he was.
They were great about showing the little kids, after a while, they even gave Shane his own to have. He quickly showed me his prized, and ran to throw it back into the ocean.What a hero! (It didn't get very far out, so when he wasn't watching, I moved the little guy to a rocky pool where anoth star fish was already clinging to the stones.)



No comments:
Post a Comment
Hey everyone! Thanks for dropping a note on our blog! I'm excited to see what you have to say (and have a little round-about adult interaction!) Please don't put up any personal info- email that directly to me. :) Thanks so much!