It's no secret that Uncle Pat and Aunt Cristie are favorites of my boys (mostly cause we see them the most). Well, I know Austin is too young to remember them a heap of a whole lot, but somehow, he's picked up something from Pat that has to be dealt with...

He likes drawing pictures on himself.
Whether he grows up to be a tattoo artist, or the tatooed man, I don't know but with the funny looks I've been getting, I had to do something. So I did.

And he LOVES it.

See.
It's kind of like wearing leopard print underwear.
(no one I explained that to in college is reading this are they?)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Hey everyone! Thanks for dropping a note on our blog! I'm excited to see what you have to say (and have a little round-about adult interaction!) Please don't put up any personal info- email that directly to me. :) Thanks so much!