So I was flipping through a junk magazine that Brett suscribed me to and ran across a celebrity interview with Sandra Bullock. She's a funny lady, so I took a minute to read it (while the boys were climbing on my head- I only had to run away twice, so they were being nice) Most of it was the usual kind of stuff, asking about her marriage (which she refused to talk about) and advice for the up and coming starlets (she said to be sure to be to work on time). But the very BEST part was the last of the interview. I don't recall the question, but her words are very important.
"If I die tomorrow, will I have gotten everything in the world I've ever wanted? No. But I will have gotten everything that's made me happiest."
Beautiful Light Blue Plaid Flannel Shirt
7 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment
Hey everyone! Thanks for dropping a note on our blog! I'm excited to see what you have to say (and have a little round-about adult interaction!) Please don't put up any personal info- email that directly to me. :) Thanks so much!