After months of begging, Shane got to really help me prepare dinner. He's been fascinated with the process of making oven-fried chicken, so that's what we put together.
His job was to sprinkle the cracker meal onto the egg-dipped chicken pieces. With every spoonful, he'd chant, "sprinkle sprinkle sprinkle". Then we tried shakin' and bakin'. That was fun for a while too.
Austin did NOT get to help, but I'm sure it will be no time before he's ready for a job or two of his own.
That is so cool! I love the picture of him "shakin", too cute! Maybe Austin could sprinkle some salt and pepper ;)
ReplyDeleteWhat a great helper :) Sage and Brody love helping me too.
ReplyDeleteHey thanks a bunch for the necklaces, they are great!! I don't know how you do it all with two kids and your work too! But I really appreciate the thought, they are awesome! Take care!
ReplyDelete