Monday, October 26, 2009

Menu of Dreams

I have this on FB, but thought y'all might want to see it too.
It's a menu planner that I copied from my friend.
Days of the week down the side and parts of the meal across the top.
The cards have the ingredients listed.
When you choose the menus for the week,
you pull out the cards to take o the store with you...
instant grocery list.

Here it all is in action.

This is a close-up of the one my friend had.

OUR reality of this system is that if I plan a full week of menus it will generally last 1 1/2-2 weeks. And trying to plan the meals in accordance with what's on sale... being carefull not to get too much of some things while stocking up on others... But, keeping it under a $500/ month budget (including Brett's soda)...

I have a headache.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey everyone! Thanks for dropping a note on our blog! I'm excited to see what you have to say (and have a little round-about adult interaction!) Please don't put up any personal info- email that directly to me. :) Thanks so much!