Thursday, October 1, 2009

Expeditions in the NorthWest 2

I wish I had my brain functioning when we were having tons of fun with my brothers (Michael, Ben and Spencer and the families) but I didn't- so no pictures. My apologies all y'all!

The boys and I did a few expeditions by ourselves in the "big"er city. One evening, after it had cooled off (late), we borrowed Gram-gram's car and went to a park- where there was a train!
You can't really see it, but Shane could...
And Austin HAD to follow Shane.
Cheese by the train. Sorry it's getting dark.
That white blur in the bottom left corner is Austin.
Typical.
The chian link fence and barbed wire around the whole thing were a bit of a bummer
Remember that one park in Corvallis that had the engine you could climb on?
Where was that? Can you still climb on it?
Stay tuned for more adventures of the dynamic duo-
Captain Underpants and Mr. Binky Face

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey everyone! Thanks for dropping a note on our blog! I'm excited to see what you have to say (and have a little round-about adult interaction!) Please don't put up any personal info- email that directly to me. :) Thanks so much!