Monday, October 26, 2009

Austin Turns 2

Ok, so I'm officially a bad mom.
Austin's birthday came and the camera wasn't charged up.
I grabbed this one with my phone- then it's battery was shot too.
He had a Blues Clues birthday party. Some super fun gifts from all our friends. Grandma & Grandpa Banks' birthday money went toward an art center with whiteboar on one side, chalkboard on the other. With the fun and food and friends... Austin fell asleep 2/3rds of the way through. Our pilot friend Brock was tire after a busy week (and after doing my dishes- he's the coolest!) so he cuddled up with Austin on thte couch so I could eat.

1 comment:

Hey everyone! Thanks for dropping a note on our blog! I'm excited to see what you have to say (and have a little round-about adult interaction!) Please don't put up any personal info- email that directly to me. :) Thanks so much!