Monday, October 26, 2009

Dissolve into Insanity

Ok, so as the kids got home after the murder party... it kind of wound 'down' into kareoke.
Zack & I singing Beattles.
This was hilarious. He was singing 'Angie' (his wife's name- next to him)
And he was purposely murdering it- so hilarious.
Go Angie!
and Ryan!
Brock- rockin' out.
Brock and Zack hitting the high notes
The 2nd most hilarious part was...Brett singing Bohemian Rhapsody!
After that, I abandoned him to get the sitter home.
Forgetting that w/o Brett I would have to take the kids with me.
As Mom, I did what I had to do- a screaming Austin drowning out the radio the whole time.
Ran back to pick up Brett and didn't get an answer-
thier music was cranked up too loud for anyone to hear the phones ringing.
But they had so much fun that we're doing it again for FHE tonight. I gotta go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey everyone! Thanks for dropping a note on our blog! I'm excited to see what you have to say (and have a little round-about adult interaction!) Please don't put up any personal info- email that directly to me. :) Thanks so much!