
Great place for a potty break (Stake Center across the parkinglot), though we didn't get to go inside. Shane was interested in the gold man on top. Though after such a long drive it was fleeting. He seems to share his Uncle Trace's fascination with GOLD.
We spent some time shopping, found some fun deals on church clothes for the kids, started birthday/Christmas shopping, and got a bit lost on the way home. How much more fun can we handle! I thought it was cool that I got to- and was successful at driving in such a bustling place.I AM THE CHAMPION!
(actually I'm kinda pitiful when it comes to cities, but I'm at peace with that.)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Hey everyone! Thanks for dropping a note on our blog! I'm excited to see what you have to say (and have a little round-about adult interaction!) Please don't put up any personal info- email that directly to me. :) Thanks so much!