The kids were wonderful on the road. The right toys, snacks, milk, and timing for naptime travel made for keeping it real.
Austin had issues with his car seat restraints. However, I'm not going to post a picture of him skewed sideways, chewing on his feet. Mainly because I don't want the proof of it all out there for anyone in law enforcement to see. (nudge nudge like Jared!)
Austin also liked to steal Brett's insanely big Maverick travel mug. I'll be sending another pic I have (on my phone) to the Mt. Dew people to see if we can get into some ads, he was that adorable drinking out of a mug almost as big as he was.
Austin had issues with his car seat restraints. However, I'm not going to post a picture of him skewed sideways, chewing on his feet. Mainly because I don't want the proof of it all out there for anyone in law enforcement to see. (nudge nudge like Jared!)
Austin also liked to steal Brett's insanely big Maverick travel mug. I'll be sending another pic I have (on my phone) to the Mt. Dew people to see if we can get into some ads, he was that adorable drinking out of a mug almost as big as he was.
Dad was just glad that we weren't knocked off schedule too terribly much. And when we were, it wasn't by too terribly much.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Hey everyone! Thanks for dropping a note on our blog! I'm excited to see what you have to say (and have a little round-about adult interaction!) Please don't put up any personal info- email that directly to me. :) Thanks so much!