Monday, April 6, 2009

At The Park

We spent a few different days at the different parks around town. It was sunny and warm! After picture day, we let them loose at the park too. I'm not going to seperate them out for you. :) Shane, James and Ada peeking out the holes.
Brett doing playground duty and being cool at the same time.
It's a skill.
Weeeee!
Up and Down and Up and Down...
Trying to be a big boy- Austin, not Brett.
Shane and Ivan
Austin (I LOVE his grown up pose!), Olivia, and Evan.
All will be 2 this year-ish
Austin was so very proud of this... the adults were all talking, when someone (I can't remember who) pointed out Austin at the bottom of this slid, clapping to himself. Everyone watched as he made his way back up the steps and over everything to the same tunnel slide. Down he came, head first on his stomach (a first for him!) He picked himself up out of the wood chip and cheered his achievement! Then toddled off to do it again!
This we found by accident, or at least the timing was. We'd just left the actual train yards... or was it the horse stables, I don't know, those posts will have to wait for tomorrow anyway. Anyhoo, we were driving around trying to put Shane to sleep 'cause Austin already was. Shane was demanding to go over a bridge. Where that came from I don't know, but Brett was humoring him and found a small bridge we could drive over, and right there nearby was a little park with this train car parked in it. Shane spotted that thing from a mile away.
Forget napping!

1 comment:

Hey everyone! Thanks for dropping a note on our blog! I'm excited to see what you have to say (and have a little round-about adult interaction!) Please don't put up any personal info- email that directly to me. :) Thanks so much!