Sunday, August 30, 2009

Artistic Expression

On one of our insanely summer-ish days, the boys and I had some fun with finger paints.
I was in charge of initial color distribution on the cardboard box.

Austin wanted to help, but just couldn't get the pressure on the bottle to get anything out.
Shane really got into it- which is wonderful and unusual for this kid.
Austin wasn't wild about the feel of the paints.
So... we made a beautiful peice of color fun...
Displayed it out front until it was dry...
Then eventually dragged it off to the recycle bin.
Time to try again!

2 comments:

  1. What a great idea! My kids would love that, although, I think they would paint each other more than the cardboard. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey everyone! Thanks for dropping a note on our blog! I'm excited to see what you have to say (and have a little round-about adult interaction!) Please don't put up any personal info- email that directly to me. :) Thanks so much!