We were at the store today, and they were having a promotional thing, where their 'mascot' was walking around handing out candy to the kids. On our way out, Shane picked out his favorite- red vines. And Austin got a tootsie pop. We didn't even get out the door before Austin decided he wanted Shane's candy instead of his own. Oh the tears and screaming! I was a mean mom and refused him. By the time we dodged through the rain drops and got the car loaded, Austin was in a state. I strapped him in anyway, his binky barely hanging on his quivering lips. As I was buckling in Shane, he looked up at me and asked, "Mom, I share with Au'tin please?" I reminded him that he didn't have to share, Austin had his own candy. But Shane stretched and handed over the last peice of his candy. Austin was instantly appeased and Shane pleased with himself.
WHAT and AWESOME big brother!!
Beautiful Light Blue Plaid Flannel Shirt
7 years ago
Awe... what a sweet boy!
ReplyDelete