I saw this on my friend's blog. She got it off Rocks in My Dryer, and I thought it was perfect to pirate (argh).
How long were your labors?
Kid #1: 10 hours (8 at the hospital)
Kid #2: 14 hours (only 1- 1 1/2 hours at the hospital)
How did you know you were in labor?
Kid #1: Intense contractions- couldn't sleep, couldn't read, couldn't watch TV.
Kid #2: Consistent regular contractions- I just knew.
Where did you deliver?
Kid #1: Room 21, Providence Kodiak Island Medical Center in Alaska.
Kid #2: Sitka Island Medical Center
Drugs?
Kid #1: Pitocin at the very end when my contractions stopped before the fun was done
Kid #2: Nothing.
PAIN meds: None, for either! All natural baby! It is the most empowering and incredible experience ever.
C-section? Nope
Who delivered?
Kid #1: Dr.Withrow
Kid #2: Dr. Chelius
My friend included a cute picture of her in labor. Such things don't exist for me. Mainly because I can never take a good picture of myself and my husband certainly doesn't think of those things.
Beautiful Light Blue Plaid Flannel Shirt
7 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment
Hey everyone! Thanks for dropping a note on our blog! I'm excited to see what you have to say (and have a little round-about adult interaction!) Please don't put up any personal info- email that directly to me. :) Thanks so much!