Saturday, after my 3 boys spent the entire day together- I sent Brett out fishing.
This was what he brought back. Not bad eh?
Big fish.
Then, on Monday we went fishing for Family Home Evening.
Austin was the only one to catch anything.
Mainly cause Shane was asleep, I don't have my license, and the fish was way too small for Brett to claim. But it was long dead before we found it stuck on the huge hook so there was no throwing it back even if the kids would have let us.
Austin was the only one to catch anything.
Mainly cause Shane was asleep, I don't have my license, and the fish was way too small for Brett to claim. But it was long dead before we found it stuck on the huge hook so there was no throwing it back even if the kids would have let us.

Austin might be the fisherman of record, but your nuts if you think he's going to touch it!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Hey everyone! Thanks for dropping a note on our blog! I'm excited to see what you have to say (and have a little round-about adult interaction!) Please don't put up any personal info- email that directly to me. :) Thanks so much!