Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Salmon

I have yet to meet anyone who doesn't love this fish recipe.
Your fish.
Generous dusting of

As well as lemon zestTop all that with lemon
See.
ok! Easy so far.
Now, when you mix up your Italian dressing, use maybe half the oil, no water.
You want it a little thick with seasoning.
On it goes.
Make a little tent for the first half of baking, so it doesn't dry out.
Baking depends on you. Today I did 375*F for an hour or so.
Usually I put it at 425*F for 30-45 minutes.
Main rule, make sure the fish is done through, moist but not oozy.

Voila!

1 comment:

  1. I'm not too big on fish... but I'm sure I've had your yummy recipe. It looks tasty for sure. Can we come over and try some?

    ReplyDelete

Hey everyone! Thanks for dropping a note on our blog! I'm excited to see what you have to say (and have a little round-about adult interaction!) Please don't put up any personal info- email that directly to me. :) Thanks so much!