Tuesday, July 14, 2009

A New Friend

Meet Sock Puppet.
His name is A.W.X.
Shane and I fashioned this little guy on the spur of the moment.
I was doing laundry in the boys' room, Austin was asleep, and Shane was bored.
He was bugging me so much, that out of desperation I jammed an old retired sock on his hand and showed him how to make it talk.
That led to eyes, a mouth, a name...
The first day, Shane kept his buddy around until bedtime- when he needed that hand to hold his milk cup. This friend that still pops up from time to time.
He likes to shout "Macaroni!" before he chews on dinosaurs and mommies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey everyone! Thanks for dropping a note on our blog! I'm excited to see what you have to say (and have a little round-about adult interaction!) Please don't put up any personal info- email that directly to me. :) Thanks so much!