Monday, May 11, 2009

Freebies

The first five people to respond to this post will get something made by me! my choice. for you. this offer does have some restrictions and limitations:

1. I make no guarantees that you will like what I make!

2. What I create will be just for you.

3. It’ll be done this year. {translation: you may be waiting a little while}

4. You have no clue what it’s going to be … it may be cards, a poem, a bookmark, something yummy or a complete surprise to you (and me!) … who knows?

5. I reserve the right to do something extremely strange.

6. You must offer your own freebie to qualify.

I copied this off of a friend's blog and it looks like fun, I can't wait to see who is interested! Let the race BEGIN!!!

3 comments:

  1. HOW fun! Maybe I'll do this on my blog too! Count me in for giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. okay if I am making you something you can make me something too. (c:

    ReplyDelete

Hey everyone! Thanks for dropping a note on our blog! I'm excited to see what you have to say (and have a little round-about adult interaction!) Please don't put up any personal info- email that directly to me. :) Thanks so much!