I know I don't get to scrapbook much, but when I do, I love stamping to make cards!
A friend of mine found Victoria Case Stamps- they are the cutes images I've seen in a long time! She's doing a give-away this month that I'm really excited about! There's gonna be some stiff competition, wish me luck (unless you're going for it too!).
http://victoriacasestamps.blogspot.com/2009/05/blog-candy-giveaway.html
Beautiful Light Blue Plaid Flannel Shirt
7 years ago
Good luck! I can't go for it because I design cards for her! She does have some GREAT stamps though!
ReplyDeleteGood luck and I thought that you might like my blog address since I need more people to read my blog. Since there is one person who reads my blog:my sister. SO here is my address:
ReplyDeletehttp://stefaniesthoughtsabouttheworld.blogspot.com/
Thanks, Oh and Happy Mother's Day. Someday your kids will really give you the thanks that you deserve for all your hard work. I am sure that they do even now appreciate you more than you know. Have a great day.