Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Does It Ever Happen To You?

After 3 or 4 days of high fevers, coughing, runny noses, sore throats, raspy breathing, no food and less than minimal liquids and Mr. Bowl; I took the boys to the doctor this morning.
We got in by seeing a Physician's Assistant, but the guy didn't seem too over his head. Me, on the other hand felt like a fool. I don't know if this ever happens to you, but it happens to me ALL THE TIME! When I finally get to the doctor, the symptoms stop. We finally get in to the kids room at the doctor's office and get the thermometer under Shane's arm (he's been burning up all morning), no fever. Same with Austin. Both have been coughing their heads off, not a peep. Shane was kind enough to puke for them, but only because I got him to drink some Propell with The Banks' Family Cure All. Shane was my biggest worry, they decided he wasn't dehydrated yet. Austin came out with 2 ear infections; I can't get him to take the meds.
Heaven Help Me!

2 comments:

  1. Hello Tiffiny! I would love to try to wear your boys out, but I think it is impossible. =0) The best you can hope for is that sometimes they slow down to a walk.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That happened the first time we took our oldest to the Dr. no fever, smiling, all that jazz. But a peak in the ears showed I wasn't up in the night (OK, I was - with a sick child) Hang in there :-)

    ReplyDelete

Hey everyone! Thanks for dropping a note on our blog! I'm excited to see what you have to say (and have a little round-about adult interaction!) Please don't put up any personal info- email that directly to me. :) Thanks so much!