I have a ton and a half pictures to post, and a dozen fun stories to share from our adventures out in the "real world". BUT, both boys got sick, very sick on the last day and now I'm scurrying to calm kids, wipe drool and foreheads and catch with the ever-present bowl... if you know what I mean. Shane hasn't kept anything down in days, and neither boy has been awake much, but they still need physical contact with me. With their fevers, I feel like there should be sand, it's so hot!
PLUS, the Coast Gaurd let us know that they decided to let us move into a bigger unit. We have 3 weeks to get moved and get our current unit up to snuff, ready for the next tenants.
One or the other I can do, but both will be a bit challenging. I can't afford to get sick! I can't leave the boys! I sure hope Father in Heaven has some angels on stand-by 'cause I'm sure going to need all the help I can get!
Soon is all I can promise on the pictures and stories, soon...
Beautiful Light Blue Plaid Flannel Shirt
7 years ago
HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hope the boys feel better soon - that is no fun! BUT you get to move!!!! That will be nice! Wish I was closer -I would help you move!
ReplyDeleteI hope they get better fast! Mine were sick too.... in a few days all will be well. Sending love and prayers..... God bless!
ReplyDelete