I'm just so excited- and I didn't actually do anything!
My younger sister, down at BYU is taking a Family History class. She was able to find some information on our Dad's paternal line that we'd been looking for for decades!
William Roy Quiner - 30 Aug 1939 Alameda,CA-- our Dad
William Elisha Quiner - 31 Mar 1917 Denver, CO-- his Dad- thought he was a 'jr', so we assumed...
William Elisha Quiner - 8 May 1895 Denver, CO-- BUT...
William H Quiner - 8 May 1895 Denver, CO -- hit the spot!
George H. Quiner - married to: Eva M. Quiner-Dec 1854
July 1869 Wisconsin Indiana
Elisha C. Quiner - married to: Jane M. Quiner-about 1820
about 1825 Conneticut Ireland
Her self-set next mission is finding Elisha and Jane's marriage record so she can get her maiden name. Also as far as can be figured out; Elisha C. Quiner's parents are William and Margaret Quiner, and Elisha's sister is Caroline Quiner Ingalls, we've always suspected, but it hasn't been researched that very thoroughly yet.
I'm beyond excited! The first second I get when I get home, I plan on calling the local Family History Guru and see what I can learn. After years of living in a religion where half of everyone knows (or thinks they know) their ancestors back to Adam, it's really nice to have our own little break through. Wish us all luck!
Beautiful Light Blue Plaid Flannel Shirt
7 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment
Hey everyone! Thanks for dropping a note on our blog! I'm excited to see what you have to say (and have a little round-about adult interaction!) Please don't put up any personal info- email that directly to me. :) Thanks so much!