Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Up, Up and Away

Brett and the boys came down to work today,
Brett's looking at a stereo system for the boat.
While he was otherwise engaged, and I was trying to get some work done,
Austin took advantage of our inattention to do his favorite thing...
Climb!! I swear he's part mountain goat!


He would have kept going higher if we'd 've let him.

In fact, every time I pulled him down required major prying of his little fingers. And without fail, as soon as he was set down, he'd head right back up. He wanted to touch the GPS screen displays- and see how high he could get away with.

1 comment:

  1. Oh - how cute! Abby still doesn't climb like that, I probably baby her too much - I always tell her to be careful -now when she's walking down the stairs on her own - she says "careful Abby"

    ReplyDelete

Hey everyone! Thanks for dropping a note on our blog! I'm excited to see what you have to say (and have a little round-about adult interaction!) Please don't put up any personal info- email that directly to me. :) Thanks so much!