If you take a look at the set up for holding the line (rope) you'll see the bar just sits in a little metal bracket. In the top picture, you can see a gap, where Austin obviously went in. What happened was Austin figured out that the bar lifts out. He was chewing and playing with that- until it got taken away. Then he managed to figure out how the bracket comes off the posts and was chewing on that for the picture (then I took it away too. I'm a mean, mean mom.)We were joking around that they won't need to hire people to dismantle the store come December when we close. All we gotta do is let the boys loose in there and they'll be done in a heartbeat!
Awww boys, always into something! I loved the pic. of him on the ladder. Brody did the same thing, heaven help us!
ReplyDeleteThe baby boy brag book is $25.00 right now in my etsy shop. If you need something for a girl and you have a budget just let me know what it is and I can see what I can come up with. Your boys are sooo cute!
ReplyDelete