Thursday, September 25, 2008

Is it Juice...?

I got home the other day and Brett and Shane were asleep on the couch. Austin was on the floor in solely a diaper sucking on a juice cup with his face apparently covered in glorious red cherry pomegranite- yumm!

A few hours later, after he's been cleaned up, I find him with the same sipper, again covered in red- the cup appeared empty but this kid has a knack for getting the dredges out of things.

A little later on, in a new clean shirt, he's found the cup again. This time I take it away! I've had enough with the juice dribbles!

I feel rather dumb now... not half an hour later Austin toddles up to me with red all over his face. This time I fially realize it isn't juice. It hasn't been juice at all that day.

Poor little guy somehow busted his face and that little membrane that connects the upper gums to the inner lip waas absolutely gushing. Eww! The picture is of the last go around which wasn't half as bad as the others had been. And he's crying for a totally different reason, but it's still pitiful.

1 comment:

Hey everyone! Thanks for dropping a note on our blog! I'm excited to see what you have to say (and have a little round-about adult interaction!) Please don't put up any personal info- email that directly to me. :) Thanks so much!