Friday, May 14, 2010

Too Much Like Dad?

A number of years ago, I remember going into a bathroom in an outdoor store in Wyoming. On the wall was THE perfect painting. A beautiful partially wooded scene, a boy and his dog... the boy with his pants around his knees (facing away into the bushes of course). It was titled Boys Will Be Boys (I think).
After our cabin adventure, we had a bbq out back with our neighbors and those that had planned to camp with us. A bark of laughter causes me to turn to see Shane with his pants around his knees, peeing in the back yard with quite an audience.
Today, I let the boys out back to pick flowers and dig in the dirt, a later glance out the door shows me Shane's little bare bum disappearing back into his shorts.
The house is 5 feet away!
Brett was infamous as a little boy for his disregard for the convention of clothing or bathrooms- can a boy be TOO much like thier father?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey everyone! Thanks for dropping a note on our blog! I'm excited to see what you have to say (and have a little round-about adult interaction!) Please don't put up any personal info- email that directly to me. :) Thanks so much!