I've been trying to talk Brett into doing a post with what he's been up to- all the cool pictures from his training trips, especially the Fairbanks Extreme Weather Survival one that he did in March. I really ought to know better by now. So, once this crazy week/weekend is over, I'll post pictures and y'all can bug him with questions until he writes something. In the meantime, I'll be able to get pictures of the boys and some beautiful spring days up. And by the time I get through all that and all caught up, I hope to have news for all y'all about the baby.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Hey everyone! Thanks for dropping a note on our blog! I'm excited to see what you have to say (and have a little round-about adult interaction!) Please don't put up any personal info- email that directly to me. :) Thanks so much!