Saturday, May 15, 2010

Smarty-Pants

So, Austin and I went to the store, just to grab a few things I'm kinda craving. Little boy is excellent behavior the whole time. Everyone thought he was the cutest little helper- like usual. Check out went great... grab a little monkey and head out the door. Like a switch had been flipped, Austin started fussing and squirming to get back into the store. I ignored it and tried to talk him calm- until I went to put him in his car seat. Then I realized I'd forgotten our groceries. >sigh< Back in the store, get the single sack of groceries, back out the door with NO fuss from Austin. He'd realized that we forgot the bag (probably because there was a treat for him in there) and had been trying to get that point across to me, with no luck.
It's very sad when the 2 1/2 year old is smarter than mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey everyone! Thanks for dropping a note on our blog! I'm excited to see what you have to say (and have a little round-about adult interaction!) Please don't put up any personal info- email that directly to me. :) Thanks so much!