Monday, April 5, 2010

Aprons

My friend over in Hidden Falls (hatchery on the other side of Sitka island) is a crafty nut and MADE all Christmas gifts this year. I didn't get a shot of mine or Brett's but these were the boys'. They were pretty thrilled and one day I will actually remember to get them to wear them when helping me cook.

3 comments:

  1. Those are so cute! I need to make my boys some little aprons, Kaylee too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how she worked the strings. Instead of the set length for the neck loop, it's fed through the side/arm sections and is the waist cinch too- so you can adjust both the neck and tie lengths. She's like you and amazes me.

    ReplyDelete

Hey everyone! Thanks for dropping a note on our blog! I'm excited to see what you have to say (and have a little round-about adult interaction!) Please don't put up any personal info- email that directly to me. :) Thanks so much!