Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Late Night Surprises

So, late last night I was awakened by the noise every parent dreads. Rush into the boys room and find Shane leaning over a puddle of yak in the middle of the bed. Fun fun.
But as I went through the needed stripping of people and beds, and cleaning up enough amid the crying kids, the main thought that perplexed me was... what did he eat that was pink?

4 comments:

  1. must have been stomach bile! YUMMMY....I hear it's going around, we have lots of people over here right now with the throwup flu, not looking forward to it hitting our family! Stay strong mama!

    ReplyDelete
  2. EWWWWWW

    We were lucky and when Abby puked the other day - it was on a HOTEL bed and a restaurant table. She stayed pretty clean herself and I didn't have to clean it up!

    ReplyDelete

Hey everyone! Thanks for dropping a note on our blog! I'm excited to see what you have to say (and have a little round-about adult interaction!) Please don't put up any personal info- email that directly to me. :) Thanks so much!