Saturday, January 2, 2010

Stolen

No, I wasn't there, but Shan had these up on Facebook, so I stole them. They gave us all alot of enjoyment looking at them.
Grandma surveying her kingdom from her throne-
insane crowded chaos of a kingdome, but still.

Uncle Richard trying to figure out something that does NOT require a camera lens.
Doesn't he just LOOK like the struggling film-maker?
Still waiting to see the pictures of the shearing of this sheep.

Aunt Shannon. No, I don't know what's on her head, but Shane thought it was hilarious.

Uncle Spencer (we need to come up with a nickname for you man- there's a 'Spencer in Shane's Thomas the Tank Engine world, and he's not a nice train. BUT, he can pronounce your name now... :) )
Cousin Trevor and his wife Emi- it was lots of fun to see your silly side!
That's a pretty nice tie too by the way.

Uncle Ben with a sleepy Nicole and Christian.
We love you guys!

I hear rumors and whispers of this occurance, Super cool man!

Shane was fascinated with it, but couldn't say 'violin'.
So I told him it was a 'fiddle' and he thought that was even cooler-
and WAY funner to say.

Uncle Abe's facial contortions got LOADS of giggles too,
though at first they thought he was pretty scary..

Here he's checking out the gift the boys picked out for him.

The boys were HIGHLY impressed with this feat.
Both tried it, but with no luck thank heavens.
Thanks for the idea Abe. :P

Quiner tradition of playing games all day Christmas.
I need to find someone to play with me...

The Banks' tradition of doing a puzzle is fun too, but leads to loads of arguments.

Group pictures!!!
BR: Ben, Christian, Joseph, Nicole, Richard and nutty Abe
2nd: Bekah, Patricia, Lexie, Micheal, Mom/Grandma
FR: Spencer, Emi, Trevor, Shannon
Same group being silly- big surprise there, I know.
This one I took over Skype webcam.
Fuzzy and cramped, but thank you all for being good sports.
Merry Christmas!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey everyone! Thanks for dropping a note on our blog! I'm excited to see what you have to say (and have a little round-about adult interaction!) Please don't put up any personal info- email that directly to me. :) Thanks so much!