Tuesday, September 29, 2009

First Day of School

When I asked Shane to stop to take pictures before school, he insisted that this was THE way to do it.
Austin wanted a turn too.
But mom's a sneaky bugger and got one of him upright anyway.
Austin was all ready for school too.
Here we are at school.
A stop at the fish tank to visit Shane's old friends- the eels.

We got to the classroom and Shane didn't even pause to say bye.
Just went right to playing.
Austin was estatic at the end of that first day- he really missed Shane.
I love how much Shane loves school!

1 comment:

Hey everyone! Thanks for dropping a note on our blog! I'm excited to see what you have to say (and have a little round-about adult interaction!) Please don't put up any personal info- email that directly to me. :) Thanks so much!